With Cisco Live US happening this week in Orlando, we decided to share a throwback episode featuring Rob Rodgers and Mils Swart of Skyport Systems. Skyport was recently acquired by Cisco in February. It’ll be interesting to see how Cisco uses this talent to address the security concerns raised in this episode.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Haiku: Reviving the Dreams of BeOS - December 3, 2018
- The AWS ARM Chip That Wasn’t - November 28, 2018
- AWS re:Intervention | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 28, 2018 - November 28, 2018
- Germany Considering SOHO Router Security Rules - November 27, 2018
- Build the Droids You’re Looking For with AWS RoboMaker - November 26, 2018
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018