The Premise: With the release of vSphere 7, there are some new storage features and interoperability, but is NVMe-oF ready for prime time?
Pure Storage Spotlight
Those of us who have been following storage and server architecture are pretty excited about NVMe and various things over fabrics. So far, it’s been a challenge to bring NVMe-oF into the enterprise datacenter. Does the release of vSphere 7 mean that this technology is finally ready for prime time? Follow the discussion and decide for yourself.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Orchestration is the Reason Enterprises Haven’t Adopted Containers - June 23, 2020
- Live Tech Events Will Return. Here’s Why - June 10, 2020
- Time Synchronization Needs in Communications and IT by Intel Corporation - May 26, 2020
- Efficient Networks with Silicon Innovation by Intel Corporation - May 26, 2020
- vSphere 7 Means NVMe-oF is Ready for Prime Time - May 26, 2020
- Buying a House in a Post-Covid-19 World - May 22, 2020
- Creating Conspicuously Compelling Content - May 8, 2020
- Physical Distancing Isn’t Possible for IT Support - April 7, 2020
- Optimize Zoom Audio Settings for a Remote Music Lesson - April 3, 2020
- The EARN-IT Act - March 27, 2020