The Premise: There are a bunch of new AI/ML startups, and we hear about the latest advances and interesting concepts, but it tends to fall down when it comes to implementation. Is there any good use for AI in the enterprise?
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are extending the capabilities of our technology at a rapid pace. Or so we have been led to believe. But what is ML really giving us? What good is it to our enterprise? Is there a use case that shines above all others? Or is it just marketing fluff? This episode of the On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses how Anomaly Detection is the only good use of ML in the Enterprise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020