Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
Get it while it’s hot… Print this baby out and put it on the break room fridge. Staple it to the helpdesk manager’s forehead so he sees it when he looks in the mirror, or have it printed out on a T-shirt that’s two sizes too small, so it accentuates your six-pack abs. What you’re looking at is the proceeds of a discussion I recently had, where I pontificated about how most “wireless” problems really aren’t wireless problems, even though ALL network problems “feel” wireless to the average user.
Why is it that all complicated problems are easily solved with cocktail napkins? Lee’s napkin looks good enough to hang in a museum!
Read more at: The Soon To be Famous Cocktail Napkin Wi-Fi Big Picture
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016