Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
Get it while it’s hot… Print this baby out and put it on the break room fridge. Staple it to the helpdesk manager’s forehead so he sees it when he looks in the mirror, or have it printed out on a T-shirt that’s two sizes too small, so it accentuates your six-pack abs. What you’re looking at is the proceeds of a discussion I recently had, where I pontificated about how most “wireless” problems really aren’t wireless problems, even though ALL network problems “feel” wireless to the average user.
Why is it that all complicated problems are easily solved with cocktail napkins? Lee’s napkin looks good enough to hang in a museum!
Read more at: The Soon To be Famous Cocktail Napkin Wi-Fi Big Picture
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018