Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
Get it while it’s hot… Print this baby out and put it on the break room fridge. Staple it to the helpdesk manager’s forehead so he sees it when he looks in the mirror, or have it printed out on a T-shirt that’s two sizes too small, so it accentuates your six-pack abs. What you’re looking at is the proceeds of a discussion I recently had, where I pontificated about how most “wireless” problems really aren’t wireless problems, even though ALL network problems “feel” wireless to the average user.
Why is it that all complicated problems are easily solved with cocktail napkins? Lee’s napkin looks good enough to hang in a museum!
Read more at: The Soon To be Famous Cocktail Napkin Wi-Fi Big Picture
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017