Josh Kittle of Collab.Ninja writes:
A few weeks ago while attending Cisco Live in San Diego, I was invited by the Tech Field Day group to participate in a couple of sessions, and I wanted to share my responses to one in particular today, but first a little bit of background on myself. These days I find myself working as a Network Engineer focused on Collaboration technologies, but it wasn’t always this way. I spent the good part of a decade supporting a number of enterprise environments both as an employee and as a consultant, and at one very large healthcare organization in particular I had the opportunity to design and deploy multiple datacenters (big ones) and several branch locations.
Here’s a great look at the OpenGear solution from Josh. Their demo really wowed the delegates during Tech Field Day Extra!
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017