Josh Kittle of Collab.Ninja writes:
A few weeks ago while attending Cisco Live in San Diego, I was invited by the Tech Field Day group to participate in a couple of sessions, and I wanted to share my responses to one in particular today, but first a little bit of background on myself. These days I find myself working as a Network Engineer focused on Collaboration technologies, but it wasn’t always this way. I spent the good part of a decade supporting a number of enterprise environments both as an employee and as a consultant, and at one very large healthcare organization in particular I had the opportunity to design and deploy multiple datacenters (big ones) and several branch locations.
Here’s a great look at the OpenGear solution from Josh. Their demo really wowed the delegates during Tech Field Day Extra!
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016
- The Power of ONUG And What It Means To You - November 30, 2016
- Enabling The Most Remote Offices With Viptela - November 4, 2016
- ONUG Day 2 Wrap Up – Thoughts on Monitoring 2.0 - October 26, 2016
- ONUG Day 1 Wrap Up: SD-WAN In The Spotlight - October 25, 2016
- ONUG Live Blog – Day 1 - October 24, 2016
- Demystifying Docker overlay networking - October 21, 2016
- Is Media & Entertainment the golden goose of Object Storage vendors? - October 18, 2016