Josh Kittle of Collab.Ninja writes:
A few weeks ago while attending Cisco Live in San Diego, I was invited by the Tech Field Day group to participate in a couple of sessions, and I wanted to share my responses to one in particular today, but first a little bit of background on myself. These days I find myself working as a Network Engineer focused on Collaboration technologies, but it wasn’t always this way. I spent the good part of a decade supporting a number of enterprise environments both as an employee and as a consultant, and at one very large healthcare organization in particular I had the opportunity to design and deploy multiple datacenters (big ones) and several branch locations.
Here’s a great look at the OpenGear solution from Josh. Their demo really wowed the delegates during Tech Field Day Extra!
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017