Amy Manley of 2Ninjas1Blog writes:
Rubrik announced the r528 cloud appliance today. Yes, Rubrik just got sexier. Not only has Rubrik grown exponentially as a company ,they are on their 3rd update and are now quite the global force with 90+ signed Channel Partners and 4PB+ Protected in the Field.
The r528 offers encryption at rest and in flight from VMware. Because the appliance is using hardware encryption, there is no compromise on speed or performance. The self encrypting drives (SED), use AES 256 circuitry. All data written to disk is encrypted automatically and data read is decrypted automatically. Eliminating or overwriting the security key would perform an instantaneous wipe. If a drive were to be taken out, it would be deemed worthless without the key
Rubrik’s new security features are a great addition to a solid product offering.
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016