Amy Manley of 2Ninjas1Blog writes:
Rubrik announced the r528 cloud appliance today. Yes, Rubrik just got sexier. Not only has Rubrik grown exponentially as a company ,they are on their 3rd update and are now quite the global force with 90+ signed Channel Partners and 4PB+ Protected in the Field.
The r528 offers encryption at rest and in flight from VMware. Because the appliance is using hardware encryption, there is no compromise on speed or performance. The self encrypting drives (SED), use AES 256 circuitry. All data written to disk is encrypted automatically and data read is decrypted automatically. Eliminating or overwriting the security key would perform an instantaneous wipe. If a drive were to be taken out, it would be deemed worthless without the key
Rubrik’s new security features are a great addition to a solid product offering.
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN at REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018