Keith Parsons of Wireless LAN Professionals comments:
I’ve just got to take my hat off to the team at Ruckus Wireless for their successful, yet gutsy move, to do a live demonstration in front of the #WFD8 delegates and on live broadcast streaming video of a MU-MIMO demonstration.
This ranks right up there with Cisco doing 80MHz channel demonstration. So I applaud GT Hill, Sumana Mannem, and Peter Khoury for their efforts in using unstable, and not-ready-for-market custom chipsets in a pair of laptops acting as the MU-MIMO clients.
Good job by Ruckus Wireless and their live demo at Wireless Field Day 8. It takes a certain level of confidence to do this live.
Read more at: Ruckus and the MU-MIMO demo at #WFD8
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018