Keith Parsons of Wireless LAN Professionals comments:
I’ve just got to take my hat off to the team at Ruckus Wireless for their successful, yet gutsy move, to do a live demonstration in front of the #WFD8 delegates and on live broadcast streaming video of a MU-MIMO demonstration.
This ranks right up there with Cisco doing 80MHz channel demonstration. So I applaud GT Hill, Sumana Mannem, and Peter Khoury for their efforts in using unstable, and not-ready-for-market custom chipsets in a pair of laptops acting as the MU-MIMO clients.
Good job by Ruckus Wireless and their live demo at Wireless Field Day 8. It takes a certain level of confidence to do this live.
Read more at: Ruckus and the MU-MIMO demo at #WFD8
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017