Keith Parsons of Wireless LAN Professionals comments:
I’ve just got to take my hat off to the team at Ruckus Wireless for their successful, yet gutsy move, to do a live demonstration in front of the #WFD8 delegates and on live broadcast streaming video of a MU-MIMO demonstration.
This ranks right up there with Cisco doing 80MHz channel demonstration. So I applaud GT Hill, Sumana Mannem, and Peter Khoury for their efforts in using unstable, and not-ready-for-market custom chipsets in a pair of laptops acting as the MU-MIMO clients.
Good job by Ruckus Wireless and their live demo at Wireless Field Day 8. It takes a certain level of confidence to do this live.
Read more at: Ruckus and the MU-MIMO demo at #WFD8
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017
- Pluribus Networks Is the Definition of “Software Defined” - November 2, 2017
- First American Title And Viptela: A Story of Resilience - October 4, 2017
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017