Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
B as in back-end of course! Even though I’m not an expert in containers, I really like them. My attraction to this technology started when it was first introduced on Sun Solaris and I had the opportunity to work with it. Now, of course, it is more appealing and portable than back in 2005… indeed containers are quickly becoming one of the most compelling revolutions ever to hit IT in the last decade. For many, in fact, it can arguably be just a leaner form of virtualization… but there is much more than that, especially when it comes to corner cases like for storage.
Containers are all the rage now, but Enrico takes a look at some of the challenges of storage containerization.
Read more at: The B-side of storage containerization
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019
- Cross Pollinating Catalyst Platforms with NetBeez - August 1, 2019
- Micro-Segmentation: What, Why, How? - July 31, 2019
- Why Containers? - July 26, 2019
- Slicing Through Cloud Complexity with CloudGenix - July 25, 2019