Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
B as in back-end of course! Even though I’m not an expert in containers, I really like them. My attraction to this technology started when it was first introduced on Sun Solaris and I had the opportunity to work with it. Now, of course, it is more appealing and portable than back in 2005… indeed containers are quickly becoming one of the most compelling revolutions ever to hit IT in the last decade. For many, in fact, it can arguably be just a leaner form of virtualization… but there is much more than that, especially when it comes to corner cases like for storage.
Containers are all the rage now, but Enrico takes a look at some of the challenges of storage containerization.
Read more at: The B-side of storage containerization
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020