Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
B as in back-end of course! Even though I’m not an expert in containers, I really like them. My attraction to this technology started when it was first introduced on Sun Solaris and I had the opportunity to work with it. Now, of course, it is more appealing and portable than back in 2005… indeed containers are quickly becoming one of the most compelling revolutions ever to hit IT in the last decade. For many, in fact, it can arguably be just a leaner form of virtualization… but there is much more than that, especially when it comes to corner cases like for storage.
Containers are all the rage now, but Enrico takes a look at some of the challenges of storage containerization.
Read more at: The B-side of storage containerization
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019