Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
Pure Storage is demonstrating to the world that this is not a startup any longer and is maturing very quickly. The product line up is growing as are the number of use cases Pure can now cover with its products. And it is still doing this with the speed and flexibility that is common to startups. A real threat to established vendors, IMO.
The recipe is quite simple: nice guys, good marketing, great products and an amazing leadership which is shaping a great mid/long term strategy. Pure has all the characteristics to do well in the storage space and I’m sure they won’t be stopping with the FlashBlade (or, at least, the FlashBlade as we know it…).
It looks like Enrico was impressed by the work put into FlashBlade. There are great things coming from this platform soon.
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019