Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
Pure Storage is demonstrating to the world that this is not a startup any longer and is maturing very quickly. The product line up is growing as are the number of use cases Pure can now cover with its products. And it is still doing this with the speed and flexibility that is common to startups. A real threat to established vendors, IMO.
The recipe is quite simple: nice guys, good marketing, great products and an amazing leadership which is shaping a great mid/long term strategy. Pure has all the characteristics to do well in the storage space and I’m sure they won’t be stopping with the FlashBlade (or, at least, the FlashBlade as we know it…).
It looks like Enrico was impressed by the work put into FlashBlade. There are great things coming from this platform soon.
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020