Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
Pure Storage is demonstrating to the world that this is not a startup any longer and is maturing very quickly. The product line up is growing as are the number of use cases Pure can now cover with its products. And it is still doing this with the speed and flexibility that is common to startups. A real threat to established vendors, IMO.
The recipe is quite simple: nice guys, good marketing, great products and an amazing leadership which is shaping a great mid/long term strategy. Pure has all the characteristics to do well in the storage space and I’m sure they won’t be stopping with the FlashBlade (or, at least, the FlashBlade as we know it…).
It looks like Enrico was impressed by the work put into FlashBlade. There are great things coming from this platform soon.
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019
- Cross Pollinating Catalyst Platforms with NetBeez - August 1, 2019
- Micro-Segmentation: What, Why, How? - July 31, 2019
- Why Containers? - July 26, 2019
- Slicing Through Cloud Complexity with CloudGenix - July 25, 2019