Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
Pure Storage is demonstrating to the world that this is not a startup any longer and is maturing very quickly. The product line up is growing as are the number of use cases Pure can now cover with its products. And it is still doing this with the speed and flexibility that is common to startups. A real threat to established vendors, IMO.
The recipe is quite simple: nice guys, good marketing, great products and an amazing leadership which is shaping a great mid/long term strategy. Pure has all the characteristics to do well in the storage space and I’m sure they won’t be stopping with the FlashBlade (or, at least, the FlashBlade as we know it…).
It looks like Enrico was impressed by the work put into FlashBlade. There are great things coming from this platform soon.
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018