Andrea Mauro of vInfrastructure Blog comments:
SwiftStack is a storage company, founded on 2011 and based in San Francisco, CA, build with the idea to create a large scale object storage infrastructure in customer’s own data center (so specific for private cloud). Is still a small company with 50 employess and more than 60 customers (half in past 3 quarters), but with interesting names and new deployments in life sciences (Counsyl, OMRF) and media & entertainment (Rockstar Games, Tata Communications). Now thay have announced SwiftStack 4.0, the latest version of its object storage software with new customer-driven capabilities that deliver scale.
A great look at some of the new features in a proven object storage platform.
Read more at: SwiftStack: Object Storage for the Enterprise
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018