Since 2010, Networking Field Day has brought in leading companies and innovative startups in the networking industry together to discuss new advances in technology and show the vision for the future of interconnecting devices and people. Invited independent influencers from the community offer feedback and ask questions to help companies reach a greater audience.
2016 saw the continuing impact of software defined networking (SDN), the rise of software defined WAN (SD-WAN), as well as continuing focus on analytics and monitoring. Companies like Cisco, Big Switch Networks, Brocade, and Nuage Networks joined new faces from Kentik, Illumio, and Skyport Systems to talk to the wider networking world.
In 2017, Networking Field Day will continue to bring together industry-leading companies with independent thought leaders in the networking space. The events are held twice a year with in-person meetings between the delegates and presenting companies, while simultaneously live-streamed on their site. In addition, Tech Field Day Extra Events are held at conferences like Cisco Live or Interop with additional content.
The first Networking Field Day event will be held January 18th-20th with a second set for September 27th-29th. In addition, two Tech Field Day Extra Events will be held in Las Vegas at Interop and Cisco Live US on May 22th-24th and June 26th-28th, respectively. Check out the Networking Field Day site for videos of past events and great coverage from their delegates.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest and greatest networking coverage!
- Haiku: Reviving the Dreams of BeOS - December 3, 2018
- The AWS ARM Chip That Wasn’t - November 28, 2018
- AWS re:Intervention | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 28, 2018 - November 28, 2018
- Germany Considering SOHO Router Security Rules - November 27, 2018
- Build the Droids You’re Looking For with AWS RoboMaker - November 26, 2018
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018