Are you getting what you’re paying for? If it’s a car wash or a movie it’s easy to figure out. But what if it’s your ISP connection? Do you even know where to find that answer? Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at the new IxProbe from Ixia to see how it can help you figure out if you’re getting your money’s worth out of your SLA.
In the every changing world of enterprise IT, there is something to be said for consistency. For customers who are seeking a reliable partner that will enable them to enjoy the same level of visibility of their network and applications regardless of the operating model, it is nice to know that IXIA has them covered.
In this edition of Gestalt News:
– Tom Hollingsworth breaks down what GDPR means for your data
– Enrico Signoretti sits down for the IT Origins Interview
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses why licensing models matter
Monitoring containerized applications can be a pain, especially if you are using containers to their fullest. But it doesn’t have to be impossible. Tom Hollingsworth takes a look at Ixia CloudLens and how it can help you unravel the mysteries behind what your containers are doing.
In this iteration of Gestalt Cloud News:
– Ben Kepes looks at if Oracle is actually a cloud company
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if cloud is more process than technology
– Eric Shanks looks at the fate of public cloud if net neutrality ends
Plus our usually selection of great community reads!
Welcome to the first Gestalt IT Cloud News for 2017. In this week’s newsletter:
– ZeroStack wants to manage the cloud with the cloud
– Velostrata moves you to the cloud in minutes with their new product release
– StratoScale wants to be your private cloud
Plus Tim Crawford’s piece on the real price of the public cloud.
Here’s your bi-weekly look at what’s happening in Networking:
* Ixia Works Out Its Network Trust Issues
* Enterprise Focused SD-WAN with Viptela
* HPE Discover Reactions
Networks are a lot like teenagers, you can trust them, but trust works a lot better with verification.
The first Networking Field Day event will be held January 18th-20th with a second set for September 27th-29th. In addition, two Tech Field Day Extra Events will be held in Las Vegas at Interop and Cisco Live US on May 22th-24th and June 26th-28th, respectively. Check out the Networking Field Day site for videos of past events and great coverage from their delegates.