Domo arigato, data roboto, but what can you do? The Tech Field Day attendees will get up close and personal with Data Robotics as the final presentation on Friday afternoon.
You will certainly hear a great deal about this company soon, but until then the question is put to you: Do you know Data Robotics? Answer the following quiz and you’ll be entered to win a prize package, including the new 16 GB Apple iPod Nano with video! Check out the introductory page for contest details and rules, and watch this space for six other quizzes in the “Do You Know…” series. Each quiz gives you another chance to win!
- Pure Storage Isn’t About All-Flash Anymore (and Never Really Was) - December 13, 2018
- Liqid Takes Composable Infrastructure to a New Level - December 5, 2018
- The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our machines… - November 26, 2018
- ProtonMail Was Probably Not Hacked - November 16, 2018
- Goodbye X-IO, Hello Axellio and Violin 2.0! - November 12, 2018
- The New iPad Pro Proves That Apple Doesn’t Need Intel or AMD Anymore - November 9, 2018
- NetApp: HCI Stands For “Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure” - November 6, 2018
- NetApp’s Data Fabric Gets Real - October 31, 2018
- Pondering Red Hat’s Future with IBM - October 30, 2018
- Smaller Conferences Can Have a Bigger Impact - October 29, 2018