Drew Conry-Murray of Packet Pushers writes:
If you’ve read up on any of the vendors in the SD-WAN market, you already know the value proposition: speed the provisioning of branch office connectivity; send traffic across multiple links, including MPLS and broadband; and use application ID and traffic manipulation to enable path selection based on criteria including link performance, security, and business requirements.
Versa checks all these boxes with its product, which has three main pieces: FlexVNF, Versa Director, and Versa Analytics.
Versa had a very impressive showing during ONUG coming out of stealth mode. Watch their debut here.
- The Need for Security Field Day - November 28, 2018
- Jack Daniel and Tom Hollingsworth Discuss Community and Security | Gestalt IT - November 2, 2018
- Living On The Edge with Edgeworx - October 31, 2018
- Making the Most of Microsegmentation with Guardicore - October 25, 2018
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018