Drew Conry-Murray of Packet Pushers writes:
If you’ve read up on any of the vendors in the SD-WAN market, you already know the value proposition: speed the provisioning of branch office connectivity; send traffic across multiple links, including MPLS and broadband; and use application ID and traffic manipulation to enable path selection based on criteria including link performance, security, and business requirements.
Versa checks all these boxes with its product, which has three main pieces: FlexVNF, Versa Director, and Versa Analytics.
Versa had a very impressive showing during ONUG coming out of stealth mode. Watch their debut here.
- Drive Your Own Demo with Riverbed - March 21, 2019
- Making Way For The New With Cisco - March 19, 2019
- The Ever-Expanding Universe of RSA Conference - March 18, 2019
- Kentik and The Negative Roadmap - March 15, 2019
- The Turmoil Of The Cloud - February 28, 2019
- Building Cloud SD-WAN Success with Koch - February 26, 2019
- Exciting Conversations Ahead at RSA 2019 - February 18, 2019
- The Future of Sports Wi-Fi is Intelligent with Extreme Networks - February 12, 2019
- Accelerating Alternatives with Arrcus and 400GbE - January 30, 2019
- Gestalt IT Live Blog – Cisco Live Europe Opening Keynote - January 28, 2019