- Introducing the NetApp Innovation Awards – Vote For Your Favorite
- FICO Scores with NetApp SolidFire
- Mercy Technology Services Provides Healthcare Data In A Flash
- 1&1: A Global Local ISP Adds Flash
- Shanghai FESCO Cloud: Scaling China’s Startup Businesses Human Resources
- Mercy Technology Services Proves That Flash Storage Can Improve Hospital Operations
The winner has been announced! Congratulations go to Mercy Technology Services!
Each year, NetApp gives an award to a customer who deploys an innovative NetApp storage solution. This year, as is the overall industry trend, NetApp is focused on flash storage. Customers who deployed an All-Flash FAS, SolidFire, or EF-Series infrastructure were nominated and four finalists have been selected. Voting takes place now, with the overall winner selected at NetApp Insight on September 25-29.
As part of our involvement in NetApp Insight, Gestalt IT has asked some of our community to review the four nominated customer solutions and explain why they are deserving of the award. Here are our discussions of the four finalists:
- Mercy Technology Services Provides Healthcare Data In A Flash by Tom Hollingsworth
- FICO Scores with NetApp SolidFire by Alastair Cooke
- 1&1: A Global Local ISP Adds Flash by Enrico Signoretti
- Shanghai FESCO Cloud: Scaling China’s Startup Businesses Human Resources by Jarett Kulm
What do you think of these solutions? Read the posts, then vote for your favorite! The winner will be announced at NetApp Insight, and we’ll be covering that here as well.
If you’re interested in attending NetApp Insight, sign up today and let us know! We’ll see you in Las Vegas!
Note: This post series is sponsored by NetApp