Where Do You Want to Go Today?
Here’s your regular look at what’s happening in servers.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
Scale-out storage is great, but does it apply to all enterprise storage needs? The roundtable discusses the premise that all storage should be scale-out.
Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino meet live in cyberspace each Wednesday at 12:30pm ET to discuss the IT news of the week. This week they discussed how the FCC’s proposed Net Neutrality changes might effect the enterprise, what Meg Whitman’s legacy will be with HPE, and how the Broadcom acquisition of Brocade finally closed. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch live each week!
In IT Origins, we interview some of the most influential voices among IT bloggers, entrepreneurs and executives. In our latest interview we spoke with Russ White, a member of the Architecture Team at LinkedIn, currently pursuing a PhD. We discuss how he learned C and xBase while in the USAF, the current dominant trends in IT, and what he uses to stay organized.
If you’re shopping for the IT Pro in your life, make sure to check out our 2017 Holiday Gift Guide. We’ve got great suggestions from our staff for all budgets and areas of interest. Organized around our verticals of Storage, Networking, Servers, Mobility, and Cloud, you’re sure to find something for under the tree!
Cyber Monday Deals!
Make sure to checkout some of our favorite bargains for Cyber Monday. Sure it’s a vapid excuse to push marketing, but we found some pretty good deals!
Under the Tree
Logitech C920 webcam. $49.99, 38% off (aka the last great webcam)
For Good Children Only
This server news brought to you by the team at
- Ep. 9: Is Remote Work The New Normal? - July 6, 2020
- VxRail Is Now Built for the Edge - July 6, 2020
- Supercomputers Are Switching to Arm Too - July 3, 2020
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020