Storage rules everything around me. Here’s your regular look at what’s happening in storage.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
For our weekly IT Origins interview series, we spoke to storage analyst and guru Howard Marks. In this wide ranging interview, we discussed how he got his start in technology, the moment he decided these computers might have a future, and what’s behind all the aloha shirts. Plus a behind the scenes look at the special effects in Wolfen! It was a great conversation!
Each Wednesday, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the enterprise IT news of the week, live on our YouTube channel at 12:30pm ET. This week, they discussed Microsoft’s Q#, how a Broadcom-Qualcomm merger would impact 5G rollout, and if Samsung’s massive CapEx increase will help solve the NAND shortage.
Scale-out storage is great, but does it apply to all enterprise storage needs? The roundtable discusses the premise that all storage should be scale-out.
Want to stay up to date on all the latest Enterprise IT news?
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Bad Week To Be A Standards Body | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- Multi-Cloud Is A Fad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 28, 2019
- Dropping the Hammer on Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 20, 2019 - May 20, 2019