Storage rules everything around me. Here’s your regular look at what’s happening in storage.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
For our weekly IT Origins interview series, we spoke to storage analyst and guru Howard Marks. In this wide ranging interview, we discussed how he got his start in technology, the moment he decided these computers might have a future, and what’s behind all the aloha shirts. Plus a behind the scenes look at the special effects in Wolfen! It was a great conversation!
Each Wednesday, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the enterprise IT news of the week, live on our YouTube channel at 12:30pm ET. This week, they discussed Microsoft’s Q#, how a Broadcom-Qualcomm merger would impact 5G rollout, and if Samsung’s massive CapEx increase will help solve the NAND shortage.
Scale-out storage is great, but does it apply to all enterprise storage needs? The roundtable discusses the premise that all storage should be scale-out.
Want to stay up to date on all the latest Enterprise IT news?
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Machine Learning Dominates at AWS re:Invent 2019 | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 4, 2019 - December 4, 2019
- Digital Transformation is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 4, 2019
- BONUS: The Origins of Tech Field Day – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 22, 2019
- Mirantis Contains Docker Enterprise | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 20, 2019 - November 20, 2019
- Simplification Adds Risk – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of November 18, 2019 - November 18, 2019
- Disney Nonplussed | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 13, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- What’s the challenge of IPv6? Find out in Gestalt News - November 11, 2019