Storage rules everything around me. Here’s your regular look at what’s happening in storage.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
For our weekly IT Origins interview series, we spoke to storage analyst and guru Howard Marks. In this wide ranging interview, we discussed how he got his start in technology, the moment he decided these computers might have a future, and what’s behind all the aloha shirts. Plus a behind the scenes look at the special effects in Wolfen! It was a great conversation!
Each Wednesday, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the enterprise IT news of the week, live on our YouTube channel at 12:30pm ET. This week, they discussed Microsoft’s Q#, how a Broadcom-Qualcomm merger would impact 5G rollout, and if Samsung’s massive CapEx increase will help solve the NAND shortage.
Scale-out storage is great, but does it apply to all enterprise storage needs? The roundtable discusses the premise that all storage should be scale-out.
Want to stay up to date on all the latest Enterprise IT news?
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019