Storage rules everything around me. Here’s your regular look at what’s happening in storage.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
For our weekly IT Origins interview series, we spoke to storage analyst and guru Howard Marks. In this wide ranging interview, we discussed how he got his start in technology, the moment he decided these computers might have a future, and what’s behind all the aloha shirts. Plus a behind the scenes look at the special effects in Wolfen! It was a great conversation!
Each Wednesday, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the enterprise IT news of the week, live on our YouTube channel at 12:30pm ET. This week, they discussed Microsoft’s Q#, how a Broadcom-Qualcomm merger would impact 5G rollout, and if Samsung’s massive CapEx increase will help solve the NAND shortage.
Scale-out storage is great, but does it apply to all enterprise storage needs? The roundtable discusses the premise that all storage should be scale-out.
Want to stay up to date on all the latest Enterprise IT news?
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020
- Amazon Doesn’t Buy Slack… Yet - June 19, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Reaches General Availability | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 17, 2020 - June 17, 2020
- Ep. 6: Why Microsoft’s Embrace of Open Source Feels Weird - June 15, 2020