Storage rules everything around me. Here’s your regular look at what’s happening in storage.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
For our weekly IT Origins interview series, we spoke to storage analyst and guru Howard Marks. In this wide ranging interview, we discussed how he got his start in technology, the moment he decided these computers might have a future, and what’s behind all the aloha shirts. Plus a behind the scenes look at the special effects in Wolfen! It was a great conversation!
Each Wednesday, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the enterprise IT news of the week, live on our YouTube channel at 12:30pm ET. This week, they discussed Microsoft’s Q#, how a Broadcom-Qualcomm merger would impact 5G rollout, and if Samsung’s massive CapEx increase will help solve the NAND shortage.
Scale-out storage is great, but does it apply to all enterprise storage needs? The roundtable discusses the premise that all storage should be scale-out.
Want to stay up to date on all the latest Enterprise IT news?
- EU Approves Microsoft’s GitHub Acquisition - October 22, 2018
- Helm: Your Own Personal Mail Server? - October 22, 2018
- Samsung Is Mass Producing 7nm Chips - October 19, 2018
- X-IOh My | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 17, 2018 - October 17, 2018
- NetApp Provides Insights for Women in Tech - October 16, 2018
- NetApp Speaks Volumes - October 12, 2018
- The Google+ Accountant | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 10, 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault and Services - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog – Day 2 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog - October 8, 2018