Howard Marks is the Founder and Chief Scientist with Deepstorage, LLC. When not being a storage analyst, he can be heard on the Greybeards on Storage podcast with Ray Lucchesi.
Ordinarily this series features written interviews. However, we felt that the conversation with Howard was worth preserving in audio form. We’re sharing it hear as an MP3.
- Dan Frith – IT Origins - April 26, 2018
- Low Fat Windows | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 25, 2018 - April 25, 2018
- The Fault, Dear Troy, is not in our IRL Analogies, But In Ourselves - April 24, 2018
- All Your Networking Are Belong to NFV | The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 24, 2018
- Hass.io Changing OS - April 23, 2018
- Flickr, SmugMug, and SaaS - April 23, 2018
- E8 Storage Announces InfiniBand Support - April 20, 2018
- Cisco’s Latest AP Comes With A History Lesson - April 20, 2018
- Droplet Computing: Living La Vida Legacy - April 20, 2018
- Trends – IT Origins Survey - April 19, 2018