Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019
- What’s In Your Bucket | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 31, 2019 - July 31, 2019
- VPNemy at the Gates | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 24, 2019 - July 24, 2019
- Germany Drops the Hesse on Microsoft | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 17, 2019 - July 17, 2019
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019