Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Cloud Process vs Technology, the relevancy of Oracle, and Net Neutrality in Gestalt Cloud News 17.7 - August 23, 2017
- USB-C Cheat Sheet - August 23, 2017
- ioFABRIC Vicinity 3.0: Storage Myth Making - August 22, 2017
- Eclipse Logistics - August 21, 2017
- Asus B250 Mining Expert Motherboard with 19 PCI-E Slots - August 21, 2017
- Apple and the Oak Tree - August 21, 2017
- QLC NAND – how real is it and what can we expect from the technology? - August 18, 2017
- Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions - August 17, 2017
- Dueling AMD and Intel Server CPUs, HyperGrid Brings On-Demand to the Data Center, and Old World AI in Gestalt Server News 17.8 - August 16, 2017
- Sprucing up the lab with ioFABRIC & NVMe - August 16, 2017