Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- In Defense of Facebook’s “Protect” - February 15, 2018
- Tom Lyon – IT Origins - February 15, 2018
- Do You Want to Build a Cloud? Gestalt IT Rundown: February 14, 2018 - February 14, 2018
- AI and Machines That Think They Can Think - February 14, 2018
- Docker for Home Automation - February 13, 2018
- The Cheapest PC Is Now More Expensive and Worse - February 13, 2018
- What’s Next for Infrastructure in a Post-Meltdown Reality? - February 13, 2018
- The IT Differentiation Dilemma – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 13, 2018
- Silent Keyboards, a Talk with Jack Daniel, and Cisco LIVES in Gestalt News 18.7 - February 12, 2018
- The Sound of Silence: MX Board Silent Review - February 12, 2018