Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Innovation Abounds As x86 Stalls - May 29, 2020
- How is COVID-19 Impacting Digital Transformation? | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 27, 2020 - May 27, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 3 – What’s Going on with the JEDI Contract? - May 25, 2020
- Catching Up On Microsoft Build 2020 | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 2 – Is IoT Security a Nightmare? - May 18, 2020
- AWS Rolls Out Graviton2 M6g instances - May 18, 2020
- The Three Philosophies of SolarWinds APM - May 15, 2020
- Rubbing Salt In the Exploit - May 15, 2020
- Dell EMC Unifies Midrange Storage with PowerStore | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Riverbed Wasn’t Built In a Day - May 12, 2020