Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Gestalt IT Rundown – November 22, 2017 - November 22, 2017
- The Gestalt IT Holiday Gift Guide 2017 - November 22, 2017
- All Storage Should Scale-Out – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 21, 2017
- Congruity360 Opens a Historic Data Center - November 20, 2017
- SNIA Hops on DePop, MoSMB, and Technical Debt in Gestalt Storage News 17.5 - November 20, 2017
- Russ White – IT Origins - November 16, 2017
- The Great Congruity360 Data Migration - November 15, 2017
- Gestalt IT Rundown – November 15, 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Gestalt Cloud News 17.8 - November 14, 2017
- A Conversation with Congruity360 COO Mark Shirman - November 9, 2017