The Premise: The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved.
We know that The Cloud is a real thing. But of the many things called The Cloud, each of them is remarkably different. Features, capabilities, functions vary wildly between them. Every organization is scrambling to figure out how to use the cloud, but is the promise of the cloud simply unachievable? Does the pursuit of multi-cloud mean that organizations must ignore whatever makes a cloud special, and turn it into simply someone else’s infrastructure? The roundtable discusses in this episode.
This episode is sponsored by NetApp. Click here for more information.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Palo Alto Networks To Acquire CloudGenix | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 1, 2020 - April 1, 2020
- Two Petaflop-Scale Approaches to COVID-19 Research - March 30, 2020
- O’Reilly Closes Event Business | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 25, 2020 - March 25, 2020
- A Tale of Two Data Visualizations: Ransomware Edition - March 23, 2020
- Virtual Events, Real Challenges - March 19, 2020
- GitHub Acquires npm | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 18, 2020 - March 18, 2020
- The Storage Lessons from Westworld - March 12, 2020
- It’s x86 Vulnerability Week | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 11, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Ampere Altra Brings 80 Cores to Servers - March 5, 2020
- The Enterprise Response to COVID-19 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 4, 2020 - March 4, 2020