The Premise: Does artificial intelligence do anything for WiFi?
Today’s world is driven by software. Applications rule the tech space and they are increasingly relying on machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) to make better, faster decisions. But there are some technologies that don’t really take full advantage of AI. Can an algorithm replace a person troubleshooting? Is something at is as much art as science able to leverage the power of a computer to get the job done? Is it true that AI can’t do much for Wi-Fi?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020