On this episode, we’re discussing Network Functions Virtualization, aka NFV. The roundtable discusses what exactly NFV is, how it differs from SDN, and if it’s going to eat all specialized networking hardware. The discussion then turns into how changes in network design principles als make NFV even more viable in the enterprise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018
- John Welsh – IT Origins - July 5, 2018
- Covering All Your Storage Bases - June 28, 2018
- WPA3 Is Certifiable | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 27, 2018 - June 27, 2018
- IT Burnout is Inevitable – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 26, 2018
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018