On this episode, we’re discussing Network Functions Virtualization, aka NFV. The roundtable discusses what exactly NFV is, how it differs from SDN, and if it’s going to eat all specialized networking hardware. The discussion then turns into how changes in network design principles als make NFV even more viable in the enterprise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- BONUS: Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 11, 2018
- Skype Now Integrates Call Recording… and it’s Terrible - September 7, 2018
- Network4Dev: A Community is Born - September 7, 2018
- Friends with Azure Hybrid Benefits - September 7, 2018
- Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 6, 2018
- VMware NSX: The path forward - September 6, 2018
- The Most Recognizable IT Companies - September 6, 2018
- Pure Storage’s NVMe Vision for Storage - September 6, 2018
- GPU Pluses and Minuses | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 5, 2018 - September 5, 2018
- TestDisk: Bringing Drives Back from Mostly Dead - September 5, 2018