On this episode, we’re discussing Network Functions Virtualization, aka NFV. The roundtable discusses what exactly NFV is, how it differs from SDN, and if it’s going to eat all specialized networking hardware. The discussion then turns into how changes in network design principles als make NFV even more viable in the enterprise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Random Numbers on a Raspberry Pi - May 17, 2018
- FPGAs are Coming for AI Workloads - May 17, 2018
- Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 17, 2018
- Forget C-I-A, Availability Is King - May 17, 2018
- IPOpocalypse | Gestalt IT Rundown for May 16, 2018 - May 16, 2018
- Automation Will Kill Engineering Jobs – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 15, 2018
- Backup vs. Archive - May 14, 2018
- Newsboat: CLI Meets RSS - May 11, 2018
- David Bermingham – IT Origins - May 10, 2018
- The Eventful Edge | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 9, 2018 - May 9, 2018