On April 8, 2010, the Gestalt IT Tech Field Day Boston delegates visited the offices of VKernel. This discussion covered the company’s capacity and performance optimization technology and Optimization Pack, Capacity Analyzer, and Chargeback products. VKernel even invited a customer to talk about his use of their product. The session culminated with a roundtable discussion of the company, products, and market.
|More photos from this event may be found on Flickr|
The delegates discuss their first impressions of VKernel’s product and the results it produces when run. They delve into the product’s positioning, and whether it has “legs” as VMware adds management features to the core product. Finally, the guest VKernel customer discusses his use of the product and the money he has saved by deploying it.
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019