On April 8, 2010, the Gestalt IT Tech Field Day Boston delegates sat down with Data Robotics. This discussion covered the company’s BeyondRAID technology and their Drobo product line. The session culminated with a roundtable discussion of the company, products, and market.
Topics of discussion included the new Drobo FS NAS product, market positioning and pricing of the Drobo product line, the pros and cons of pluggable apps versus integrated features, and the position of the original direct-attached Drobo. Delegates also weigh in on the “Drobo of their dreams,” a rack-mountable enterprise product with BeyondRAID, redundant power supplies, and multiple iSCSI and NAS connections.
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019