This week’s Tech Field Day roundtable discussion focuses on the presentation given by HP at our Boston event. This presentation included a strategic overview from Tom Joyce, HP’s new VP of StorageWorks Marketing, Milan Shetti Sr., Director of NAS Engineering, as well as an introduction to the X9000 NAS (former IBRIX) product from Patrick Osborne, NAS Business Development Manager.
|More photos from this event may be found on Flickr|
The Field Day delegates were keen on discussing the overall HP strategy, returning time and again to HP’s complete end-to-end product lineup. They were concerned that they had not yet seen HP’s cohesive strategy, but many felt that they could see it emerging as management and product changes are being made. The scale-out NAS concept impressed the delegate crew, and they praised its feature set and the logic of integrating this technology in the company’s newly-unified hardware stack.
Joining HP for this roundtable discussion were the fifteen Tech Field Day Boston delegates.
- Disaggregated Architecture Runs Best with Enterprise Hybrid Cloud - July 21, 2020
- A Single Source of Truth Can Bring Justice to the World - July 14, 2020
- IT Observability Principles Can Help Bring Justice to the World - July 7, 2020
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019