- Podcast 1: Gestalt IT Tech Field Day Overview
- Podcast 2: Tech Field Day Drobo Roundtable
- Podcast 3: Tech Field Day VKernel Roundtable
- Podcast 4: Virtual Field Day Nimbus Roundtable
- Podcast 5: HP Roundtable at Tech Field Day
- Podcast 6: Stack Wars Roundtable 1
- Podcast 7: Stack Wars Roundtable 2
- Podcast 8: Symantec Application HA, VirtualStore, and NetBackup 7
- Podcast 9: Compellent Roundtable at Tech Field Day
- Talking Cloud Storage Gateways With Nasuni and Cirtas
- Podcast 11: Why do we have Wi-Fi controllers in the enterprise?
This week’s virtual Tech Field Day roundtable discussion focuses on Nimbus Data Systems. Tom Isakovich, CEO of Nimbus, gave the Tech Field Day Delegates a sneak peek at their new S-class solid state iSCSI storage array.
Nimbus claims that the S-class will deliver new levels of performance in a compact, reliable, and affordable package. The array starts at around $25,000 for 2.5 TB of thin-provisioned, deduplicated flash storage and scales to 100 TB and 500,000 IOPS. The array also boasts high-performance snapshots and integrated replication.
Joining Nimbus for this roundtable discussion were ten Tech Field Day delegates:
- Jason Boche (@JasonBoche, Boche.net)
- Carlo Costanzo (@CCostan, VMware Info)
- Chris Evans (@ChrisMEvans, The Storage Architect)
- Greg Ferro (@EtherealMind, EtherealMind)
- Scott D. Lowe (@ScottDLowe, Tech Republic)
- Scott Lowe (@Scott_Lowe, ScottLowe.org)
- Devang Panchigar (@StorageNerve, StorageNerve)
- Bas Raayman (@BasRaayman, Bas Raayman)
- Matt Simmons (@StandaloneSA, Standalone Sysadmin)
- Rick Vanover (@RickVanover, Virtualization Review)