Storage Field Day events serve to bring together the leading companies in enterprise storage with best independent thought leaders working and writing in the space. The events present these delegates with the latest company products, demos, and concepts. The companies and delegates engage in genuine discussions about the latests trends and concerns.
Since 2012, companies like EMC, Intel, and NetApp have presented the latest in storage arrays, cloud and object storage products, and data protection. Storage Field Day has also served to introduce companies like Nimble Storage, Pure Storage, Nutanix, Zerto, Rubrik, Cohesity, and Primary Data to the enterprise storage world. And most presenting companies come back year after year to present.
For the 2016 Storage Field Day event series, eighteen different companies presented over the course of three events. Overall, a total of 28 delegates joined us at these events. Topics ranged from trends in software-defined storage, data-awareness, cloud and object storage, approaches to reduce latency, and technologies adding robust storage services to hyperconverged and container infrastructure.
In 2017, Gestalt IT presents three Storage Field Day events, bringing together our independent delegates with industry-leading companies. The first will be held March 8-10 in Silicon Valley, followed by June 14-16 in Denver, and November 8-10 in Silicon Valley. Video from all of our events is live-streamed for anyone to view, and comprehensive recordings are posted and shared for later consumption or review. The Storage Field Day community also has a thriving presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to continue conversations throughout the year.
For videos of past Storage Field Day events and links to delegate coverage, check out the Storage Field Day site.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest coverage in storage.
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018
- John Welsh – IT Origins - July 5, 2018
- Covering All Your Storage Bases - June 28, 2018