Storage Field Day events serve to bring together the leading companies in enterprise storage with best independent thought leaders working and writing in the space. The events present these delegates with the latest company products, demos, and concepts. The companies and delegates engage in genuine discussions about the latests trends and concerns.
Since 2012, companies like EMC, Intel, and NetApp have presented the latest in storage arrays, cloud and object storage products, and data protection. Storage Field Day has also served to introduce companies like Nimble Storage, Pure Storage, Nutanix, Zerto, Rubrik, Cohesity, and Primary Data to the enterprise storage world. And most presenting companies come back year after year to present.
For the 2016 Storage Field Day event series, eighteen different companies presented over the course of three events. Overall, a total of 28 delegates joined us at these events. Topics ranged from trends in software-defined storage, data-awareness, cloud and object storage, approaches to reduce latency, and technologies adding robust storage services to hyperconverged and container infrastructure.
In 2017, Gestalt IT presents three Storage Field Day events, bringing together our independent delegates with industry-leading companies. The first will be held March 8-10 in Silicon Valley, followed by June 14-16 in Denver, and November 8-10 in Silicon Valley. Video from all of our events is live-streamed for anyone to view, and comprehensive recordings are posted and shared for later consumption or review. The Storage Field Day community also has a thriving presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to continue conversations throughout the year.
For videos of past Storage Field Day events and links to delegate coverage, check out the Storage Field Day site.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest coverage in storage.
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020