Storage Field Day events serve to bring together the leading companies in enterprise storage with best independent thought leaders working and writing in the space. The events present these delegates with the latest company products, demos, and concepts. The companies and delegates engage in genuine discussions about the latests trends and concerns.
Since 2012, companies like EMC, Intel, and NetApp have presented the latest in storage arrays, cloud and object storage products, and data protection. Storage Field Day has also served to introduce companies like Nimble Storage, Pure Storage, Nutanix, Zerto, Rubrik, Cohesity, and Primary Data to the enterprise storage world. And most presenting companies come back year after year to present.
For the 2016 Storage Field Day event series, eighteen different companies presented over the course of three events. Overall, a total of 28 delegates joined us at these events. Topics ranged from trends in software-defined storage, data-awareness, cloud and object storage, approaches to reduce latency, and technologies adding robust storage services to hyperconverged and container infrastructure.
In 2017, Gestalt IT presents three Storage Field Day events, bringing together our independent delegates with industry-leading companies. The first will be held March 8-10 in Silicon Valley, followed by June 14-16 in Denver, and November 8-10 in Silicon Valley. Video from all of our events is live-streamed for anyone to view, and comprehensive recordings are posted and shared for later consumption or review. The Storage Field Day community also has a thriving presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to continue conversations throughout the year.
For videos of past Storage Field Day events and links to delegate coverage, check out the Storage Field Day site.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest coverage in storage.
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020
- Amazon Doesn’t Buy Slack… Yet - June 19, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Reaches General Availability | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 17, 2020 - June 17, 2020
- Ep. 6: Why Microsoft’s Embrace of Open Source Feels Weird - June 15, 2020