Storage Field Day events serve to bring together the leading companies in enterprise storage with best independent thought leaders working and writing in the space. The events present these delegates with the latest company products, demos, and concepts. The companies and delegates engage in genuine discussions about the latests trends and concerns.
Since 2012, companies like EMC, Intel, and NetApp have presented the latest in storage arrays, cloud and object storage products, and data protection. Storage Field Day has also served to introduce companies like Nimble Storage, Pure Storage, Nutanix, Zerto, Rubrik, Cohesity, and Primary Data to the enterprise storage world. And most presenting companies come back year after year to present.
For the 2016 Storage Field Day event series, eighteen different companies presented over the course of three events. Overall, a total of 28 delegates joined us at these events. Topics ranged from trends in software-defined storage, data-awareness, cloud and object storage, approaches to reduce latency, and technologies adding robust storage services to hyperconverged and container infrastructure.
In 2017, Gestalt IT presents three Storage Field Day events, bringing together our independent delegates with industry-leading companies. The first will be held March 8-10 in Silicon Valley, followed by June 14-16 in Denver, and November 8-10 in Silicon Valley. Video from all of our events is live-streamed for anyone to view, and comprehensive recordings are posted and shared for later consumption or review. The Storage Field Day community also has a thriving presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to continue conversations throughout the year.
For videos of past Storage Field Day events and links to delegate coverage, check out the Storage Field Day site.
Make sure to sign up below for our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest coverage in storage.
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019