John Welsh, CCIE Voice #20125, is the creator and host of Engineering Deathmatch.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege to talk to John Welsh. We talked about John’s journey from studying Computer Science to an eventual career in IT. We also discussed the joys of loading programs on a Commodore VIC-20, the best and worst trends in IT, and how Engineering Deathmatch got started.
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018
- IoT Storage and Data Security - November 8, 2018
- The Wisdom of Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 7, 2018 - November 7, 2018
- Considering the New iPad Pro - November 5, 2018
- An Introduction to Tetration - November 5, 2018
- Becky Elliott – IT Origins - November 1, 2018