John Welsh, CCIE Voice #20125, is the creator and host of Engineering Deathmatch.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege to talk to John Welsh. We talked about John’s journey from studying Computer Science to an eventual career in IT. We also discussed the joys of loading programs on a Commodore VIC-20, the best and worst trends in IT, and how Engineering Deathmatch got started.
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018
- Leon Adato – IT Origins - July 10, 2018
- John Welsh – IT Origins - July 5, 2018
- Covering All Your Storage Bases - June 28, 2018
- WPA3 Is Certifiable | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 27, 2018 - June 27, 2018
- IT Burnout is Inevitable – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 26, 2018
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018