John Welsh, CCIE Voice #20125, is the creator and host of Engineering Deathmatch.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege to talk to John Welsh. We talked about John’s journey from studying Computer Science to an eventual career in IT. We also discussed the joys of loading programs on a Commodore VIC-20, the best and worst trends in IT, and how Engineering Deathmatch got started.
- On our four-year anniversary, a look into the future of ProtonMail - September 25, 2018
- BONUS: Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 25, 2018
- Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 20, 2018
- Joining Microsoft’s Teams, or No More Slacking - September 20, 2018
- ARM Servers and End Times | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- NetApp Acquires StackPointCloud - September 18, 2018
- Networking Disaggregation Isn’t Ready – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 18, 2018
- Built for SMBs: A Look at the HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 - September 18, 2018
- Pure Storage and the State of VVols - September 14, 2018
- Ken Nalbone – IT Origins - September 13, 2018