Allison Sheridan is perhaps best known for Podfeet Podcasts, Technology Geek Podcasts with an EVER so Slight Apple Bias. Since 2005 her NosillaCast podcast has come out weekly without fail.
Outside of her extensive podcasting career, Allison also has decades of experience in IT. In this IT Origins interview, we discuss her move from mechanical engineering to IT, the gradual departmentalization of IT throughout her career, what is IT’s role in business, and the liberating definition of waste.
Plus, make sure to catch your humble interviewer give one of the most awkward definitions of DevOps!
- Intel Shipping 10nm NUCs to Major Retailers - December 3, 2018
- Haiku: Reviving the Dreams of BeOS - December 3, 2018
- The AWS ARM Chip That Wasn’t - November 28, 2018
- AWS re:Intervention | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 28, 2018 - November 28, 2018
- Germany Considering SOHO Router Security Rules - November 27, 2018
- Build the Droids You’re Looking For with AWS RoboMaker - November 26, 2018
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018