Dong Ngo is an IT consultant and writer at Dong Knows Tech. From 1999 through 2017, he was an Editor at CNET.com, covering the storage and networking beats.
This interview provided some fascinating perspective into what we assume is significant technology. Dong shares his journey from a small village in Vietnam to moving to San Francisco in the 1990s. After listening to his interview, be sure to check out this 2011 piece from Dong about revisiting his hometown.
Dong’s Book Recommendations:
What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
- IT Certifications in 2019 - January 14, 2019
- Dropping the HAMR on Qualcomm | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 9, 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Composable Infrastructure is Just Blade Server 2.0 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 8, 2019
- Saying Goodbye to Python 2.7 - January 4, 2019
- NooBaa is acquired by Red Hat - January 4, 2019
- 10 In-demand skills to learn in 2019 - January 3, 2019
- US Tariffs and Embedded Systems - January 2, 2019
- Stephane Charbonneau – IT Origins - December 21, 2018
- Australia demands an end to data protection - December 21, 2018
- Thomas Kurian and a Post-Greene GCP - December 20, 2018