John Welsh, CCIE Voice #20125, is the creator and host of Engineering Deathmatch.
This week on IT Origins, we had the privilege to talk to John Welsh. We talked about John’s journey from studying Computer Science to an eventual career in IT. We also discussed the joys of loading programs on a Commodore VIC-20, the best and worst trends in IT, and how Engineering Deathmatch got started.
- BONUS: Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 11, 2018
- Skype Now Integrates Call Recording… and it’s Terrible - September 7, 2018
- Network4Dev: A Community is Born - September 7, 2018
- Friends with Azure Hybrid Benefits - September 7, 2018
- Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 6, 2018
- VMware NSX: The path forward - September 6, 2018
- The Most Recognizable IT Companies - September 6, 2018
- Pure Storage’s NVMe Vision for Storage - September 6, 2018
- GPU Pluses and Minuses | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 5, 2018 - September 5, 2018
- TestDisk: Bringing Drives Back from Mostly Dead - September 5, 2018